Hello There! You are in Maharani Walio's Blog!
Welcome to my blog! Please follow these rules: No spam and Don't be Copycat-dog here. Thanks!
:6u2: online people(s)
:6u2: Screen size 1024 x 768
:6u2: View at Google Chrome
:6u2: Disable right click

EnjoymyBlog!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Call me Rani or Lio.
My Hobby is drawing, writing and daydreaming - cause my imagination is super wild.
Love book as much as breathing.

Doing...
Feeling: Happy
Eating: Snickers!
Doing: Study for Exam!
Watching: Captain America 2
Listening to: Honeymoon Avenue

Click To...


Tagboard

NOTE! if you want me to follow your own site, please leave a message in my Chat Box.Thank you for your attention :)



Rotten Things



Clappinship
After Final Test
Penipuan?
Vote for Komodo Island
Pastel
Minimalism
Penghancuran nilai seni musik
Mau pamer :p
Besok Sekolah = HELL
3 Hari MOS di SMA gue.

The Time


Music








Tagged
Written at Thursday 22 December 2011 | back to top
Time 9:40 am



:0z2:MY SELF:0z2:
1. 15 years old

2. I'm read novel and comic. I love read book

3. Drawing manga

4. I like sweet and salty thing for my snack

5. I like sour thing for fruit that i eat

6. I like spicy thing for my food

7. Skinny

8. Harvest Moon is my favorite game

9. Japaness food Lover

10. I hate my school because 3 diva (3 killer teachers)

11. Love Phothography :0b2:

:6v2:INTAN'S QUESTION:6v2:
:99: FancySnozz
1. what do you think about my blog?
2. do you like manga?
3. addicted of blog or not?
4. do you know me?
5. do you have an annoying story? tell me about it!
6. do you Katy Perry's fans?
7. If you have a crush on somebody, how you feel?
8. who is your idol?
9. do you like japan?
10. jazz or rock?
11. do you have a pets?

:6u2:ANSWER:6u2:
1. Terribly awesome baby!

2. Of course. I'm colecting comic so i love it.

3. Hmn... not realy.

4. Yes because we are neighbor!

5. To much annoying story. I cant mention it one by one.

6. YES! Because she hot and cool!

7. Well, Its a strage feeling. Sometime you happy, sometime you sad.

8. Err, Adele. Bruno Mars. Maroon5. Katy Perry. Nicki Minaj. Owl City.

9. Very love it! Food, Comic, Culture. Aw Japan is Awesome!

10. Jazz. Say no to rock. Its hurting my ears.

11. Yup. Its Black Kitten name Sakamoto (she is female:face1:)

:0b2:MY QUESTION:0b2:
1. Do you know what the meaning of buongiorno ?

2. Blackberry or Android?

3. You just can save one of them: your parent or your boyfriend or your friends?

4. How many song that you ever collect?

5. After go to see some movie in cinema, what junk food that most often you eat?

6. most favorite ice cream flavor?

7. I have red umbrella. what about yours? (ella, ella, e e, where's my umbrella~~)

8. Did you ever smell your sock? Dont lie to me, i know you ever do that :face49:

9. Someone give you 1 billion. First thing you buy with that money?

10. Your mom call you then she say "just in your favorite bread store. what kind of bread that you want?"

11. "Mirror love me but camera hate me" do you agree?

:0n2::0x2::0n2:

Sorry for my suck english. And i'm sorry, i just to lazy to tag 11 people. So if you want, you can answere my question. See ya!

:0m2::0x2::0m2: